Thursday, February 9, 2012

Support adoption and get healthy!

You may have noticed the lovely logo on the side of our blog inviting you to get healthy while supporting our adoption.  We have been so blessed by the team of people that has come around us through AdvoCare to help us work toward bringing our baby home.  In fact, we are now seeing this as our primary means of not only funding our adoption, but providing the ongoing income we will need to care for our little Lotus Bud post-airport.  

For those of you on facebook, you have probably seen me post about my love affair with Spark and the 24 Day Challenge.  I am not at all exaggerating when I say that it has revolutionized motherhood for me.  In short, the 24 Day Challenge is a comprehensive wellness program that gently cleanses your digestive system, and then fuels your body with elite nutrition, while jump starting a long-term, healthy lifestyle.  Sammy and I were already very healthy people, eating well and working out regularly, and were blown away at how much better we felt with the only change being the addition of these products to fill in the nutritional gaps.  It literally took me from lying on the floor praying for nap time while N played around me, to having the energy to engage with her all day, and still have the energy leftover to do the other things that I love.  After almost two years of napping when my daughter napped and passing out at 8pm, that truly was revolutionary.

Right now, we are offering an opportunity for anyone out there to try the 24 Day Challenge for FREE.  Anyone who has ten folks who order the Challenge will get theirs from us for free.  The only rules are, all orders must be in by 11pm on Tuesday, 2/21, and each person can only be counted once.  I will also be awarding prizes per Challenge Group.  Everything is better within community, and I have seen first hand that people tend to get better results when they are part of a group doing this.  The accountability and encouragement, and even a little friendly competition make it fun!  And of course, I will be here not only to share details with anyone you have who might be interested in this, but to personally walk through the entire Challenge with everyone.  This is not a drugstore where you buy something off the shelf and are then on your own.  I am passionate about helping people get healthy, and I truly enjoy holding peoples' hands as they embark on this journey.  Give me a shout if any of this sounds appealing.  I will be happy to get you some more details.  Even if this isn't something you're looking for right now, it could be beneficial, even life changing for someone you know!  I want you to feel like your best you.  As you pursue that, you are also helping us bring our baby home!  It doesn't get any better than that!

***Please let everyone know to contact us prior to placing orders so that we can share the discounts available and the ordering tips we have learned that will help maximize results! We are committed to helping you find your fit, and walking with you on this journey.***

itallbeginswithaspark@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop amazon through our blog to help support our daughter's ongoing medical care