I have spent the past ten minutes laughing and capering about our bedroom. I will keep this brief, because I just can't sit still. It's incredible how you wait and wait for something, and then BAM, it happens in a flash and your life is changed forever. That's how it was when I opened up my email a few minutes ago and found out that... we have been matched with and orphanage!!!!!!!!!
Our Lotus Bud is waiting for us in northwest India. I will now commence being a shameless nerd and researching everything I can get my hands on about this state. I can't wait to learn more about the culture and traditions of that specific region.
Ah! I still can't believe that just happened! Do you know what that means?? The next contact we get from our agency will be to inform us that the orphanage has given us a referral for a child!
This post was so encouraging!! We are just behind you and starting our home study so it is wonderful to see that India is moving paperwork and placing families with orphanages. Excited for you. Thanks for letting us learn from your journey and be encouraged!
ReplyDelete