Friday, January 11, 2013

Round Two

Well, dossier round two is ready to mail out tomorrow.  


It is not quite as crazy as last time, but it was still a whole bunch of documents, four county clerks, and 23 apostilles.  Once we receive and accept a referral, we will no longer have to update our dossier documents.  Needless to say, I am really praying that I am not typing another post like this next January.  Seriously.  Pray, people.  In the meantime, I am thankful this is done and I can send it out to our agency tomorrow.  Come on, India!  I know you have some kids over there who need families.  Let's not make them wait any longer than is absolutely necessary.  Here's to setting the lonely in families in 2013.  May it be so.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop amazon through our blog to help support our daughter's ongoing medical care