Saturday, October 17, 2015

Drumroll please...

Friends...

JP's psychoaccoustic therapy is FULLY FUNDED as of just a few minutes ago!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who gave.  I am always blown away by how the Lord provides in ways that I never expected, and thankful for those who are faithful to follow the prompting of the Holy Spirit to reach out.  Thank you also for your continued prayers.  I am emailing our counselor immediately to tell her to order JP's listening device so that we can get started asap on this new therapy.  For the first time in a long while, I feel more hope than despair as I look toward our future as a family.  It has been a long, long road, and I know there is still quite a journey ahead of us, but I believe that we are about to take a significant leap forward in our attachment process.  And you all are a part of that: part of the ugly-beautiful work of redemption.  Again, thank you!  What a blessing it is to have so many people standing with us.  I am going to bed tonight with a full heart.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop amazon through our blog to help support our daughter's ongoing medical care