Friday, October 28, 2011

Bueller?

For those who haven't heard (or haven't acted yet), we still need several T-shirt orders before we can order our first batch of 25.  To be exact, we need 16 more orders for the women's print (either print can be adult's or kid's size shirts), and 23 orders for the men's print.  In case you're wondering, my husband and father are the only two guys who have ordered shirts.  So perhaps I should be asking for feedback.  Guys: are the shirts not manly enough?  Would you prefer a simpler design?  Would anyone like to see prices for hats, scarves, bags, hoodies, etc. instead of just T-shirts?  We just have to order 25 items per print design.  It doesn't matter what they print them on.  Let me hear your thoughts!

For one week only, I'm going to drop the donation amount for a T-shirt to anything over $15.  I worked for days on the html  to get those daggum paypal buttons working properly, so I'm kind of afraid to touch them. =) So let's do it this way: on the Home page of our blog, simply click the paypal Donate button on the right hand side.  Enter your chosen donation amount of at least $15 per shirt, and in the comments section of the paypal transaction, tell me which size(s) and color(s) you want.  You can also pay by check or cash if you're local.  We'll be doing this until midnight on Saturday, November 5th.  

I know money is tight, friends.  Believe me, I know.  I don't want you to click the Donate button out of guilt.  I just want us, myself included, to really stop and think about what we've impulsively dropped $15-25 on this past month to help bring this into perspective, and to remember what who this is for.  Thank you!     

2 comments:

  1. I've been searching everywhere for a simply love {India} shirt! Would love to order one. Should I just go to your donate button and mark it in the memo line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that would be perfect! You can also go directly to the T-shirt page and choose the size/color if you like. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Shop amazon through our blog to help support our daughter's ongoing medical care