Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More Miracles!

My heart is hammering and my hands are shaking so much I can barely type.  My friends, count it ALL JOY when you endure trials of many kinds.  There is nothing like seeing that massive, jagged mountain blasted out of the way on the other side.  

We were hesitant at first to share the news about our Lotus Bud with everyone.  Of course, I said nothing to our general acquaintance until Husband and I were united in purpose to pursue this little beauty, but even afterward, our thought was to wait until things were "paper" official to share the news.  Two days ago, the Lord asked me why.  What are you waiting for?  I have given you the battle; what is holding you back?  Why are you waiting to rejoice?  Victorious Worship.  It was just the last vestiges of subtle fear... fear that it might fall through, that we might not get through all the red tape before the sixty day hold on her file was up.  Well, we decided to chuck fear out and shout it from the rooftops yesterday.  We hadn't seen the final outcome, but we knew that victory, Victory was ours.  It was just another leap of faith.

You all rejoiced with us, and it was so beautiful!  Thank you!

Husband and I were talking about what we needed to do to come up with the next adoption fee.  We are finally at the point where everything we've done has been covered, but in order to accept LB's referral, we would need another $5,450.  Last night, after posting our blog, I checked my email to discover an unexpected donation of $1,000!!  If I cry anymore tears, my eyes just might puff shut.  And I knew right then that God was providing because we were going to need it soon.  

Guess what?

We got an email from our agency today that they received word while we were all sleeping last night, that we are pending on the Special Needs list, and that our agency could go ahead and match us with LB... which they did a few minutes ago.  Friends, this was taking months for other families, and God did it in less than a week from the time our agency requested it.

We are officially matched with our daughter!!!          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop amazon through our blog to help support our daughter's ongoing medical care