If you haven't read the post I wrote 36 hours ago, read it now. He wasn't kidding. =)
Yes, after a crazy miracle yesterday with two buyers getting into a bidding war for our house in town (wow!), I went to bed fully expecting another miracle today.
My eyes opened and I snuggled down into the comforter against the cold. I reached for my Bible and read my morning devotional, which was from Isaiah 12:
In that day you will say: "Give praise to the LORD, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world."
Then I checked my email.
And there it was. The message saying we had both ARC (state) and NOC (federal) approval! I just kept reading the attached document, but I could hardly see it through my tears. I'm confident that I scared Husband silly when I flew into his office with tears streaming down my cheeks squealing, "Did you see it!?!" Our orphanage is filing our case with the court tomorrow. We don't know for sure how long it will take (the NOC doc says no more than two months...), but my hope is that we will travel by the spring. We waited five months for an approval that was supposed to take five days, but our great God does glorious things. Oh yes! Bless the LORD, O my soul!
So excited that you heard two good things in ONE day! So happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteNancy
Woohoo!!!!!
ReplyDelete